Tuesday, October 5, 2010

As you know I'll be in Berlin Thursday and Friday for JUDCon talking about Wise.

As you know I'll be in Berlin Thursday and Friday for JUDCon talinkg about wise.
I'd like to use this opportunity to meet some of you and having great talks about Wise, SibillaTest (aka TestedBy), or any other geek's argument...you know what non-geek calls crazy.
Where and when ca you find me? Well check on tripit when I'll arrive and where I'll stay.
I'll be of course at JUDCon's HackFest, but I'm more than open to plan other talks over a German beer.
Would you have a run with me? I'll run in Berlin for sure Friday and maybe also Thursday in the morning (if I find friends running with me, I'll run for sure Thursday too).
I have in mind more or less 10km of easy running (1h or so) to take a look to the city, since I''ve never stayed in Berlin and it seems I'll not have more spare time to take a look around. More precisely I'd like to take this run.
Write me if you want to join me both for a run or a beer, we can agree meeting point and time. For German people: write me also if you see something wrong in the planned run...something like "too more traffic here"...or "too more gangsters there!!" :D

See you in Berlin

No comments: